FAQ: Private Well Testing

posted Jan 24, 2013, 8:39 AM by Lebanon NH   [ updated Oct 7, 2016, 6:27 AM ]
Q. Where can we get our well tested?

A. The New Hampshire Department of Environmental Services has compiled a list of certified testing laboratories which can be contacted or you may call the State Laboratory at 603-271-3445.