- All large loads must be weighed.
- Wait until the vehicle in front of you as been off the scales 3 to 5 seconds before going on scales.
- Brake lightly on scales, no fast stops or starts. Damage to scales from failure to stop or start properly may result in individuals/firms responsible being held pesonally liable.
- Stay in vehicle until attendant lets you know when to go or give him your ticket(s).
- All loads are to be dumped as directed by the Landfill attendant.
- A minimum charge will be assessed for scale users. The minimum charge is equivalent to 200 pounds